- Bodega Colomé - wines from the Altura Máxima vineyardon May 17, 2022
Founded in 1831 in an inhospitable location nestled in the Calchaquí Valleys at an altitude of 2300 m above sea level, Colomé has established itself as one of Argentina’s most renowned wineries. This is not only a product of the character of its wines but also of its unique heritage: Colomé is the oldest winery The post Bodega Colomé - wines from the Altura Máxima vineyard appeared first on Decanter.
- What makes a wine vegan? Plus 10 wines to tryon May 17, 2022
How do you know if a wine is vegan? We take a look at what makes a wine suitable for vegans... The post What makes a wine vegan? Plus 10 wines to try appeared first on Decanter.
- Adapting vineyards to a changing climate: Torres look to the futureon May 17, 2022
Photovoltaic solar panels above the vines in Torres' experimental vineyard at Mas Rabell. Remodelling viticultural practices in the battle against climate change... The post Adapting vineyards to a changing climate: Torres look to the future appeared first on Decanter.
- New wave American whiskeyon May 17, 2022
Great news for the adventurous spirits lover.. The post New wave American whiskey appeared first on Decanter.
- Soul Wines - Legacy and Innovation, from the Douro to ProWeinon May 16, 2022
The Douro region is renowned for its history and beauty; but it is also a dynamic region where legacy and innovation work in tandem. The legendary Port wines continue to impress with its incredible density of aromas and breathtaking longevity. Unfortified wines, championed by the youngest generation of traditional Douro families, use more than 150 The post Soul Wines - Legacy and Innovation, from the Douro to ProWein appeared first on Decanter.
- Cyprus travel guide: restaurants, wineries and hotelson May 16, 2022
Zygi harbour. Credit: Vahan Agulian A perfect combination of sun, wine and sightseeing... The post Cyprus travel guide: restaurants, wineries and hotels appeared first on Decanter.
- Long Island, New York: regional profileon May 16, 2022
Vineyards in the North Fork of Long Island. The producers to know and the wines to buy… The post Long Island, New York: regional profile appeared first on Decanter.
- DO Penedès announces the first “Vi de Mas” wineson May 16, 2022
Vineyards in DO Penedès. The new classification system announced in 2021 comes into effect in DO Penedès... The post DO Penedès announces the first “Vi de Mas” wines appeared first on Decanter.
- Terra di Monteverro: Every vintage of this mini SuperTuscanon May 15, 2022
Monteverro's enologist, Matthieu Taunay has completed every vintage since it's first harvest in 2008. 11 vintages tasted and rated... The post Terra di Monteverro: Every vintage of this mini SuperTuscan appeared first on Decanter.
- Investing in California: Big-money buyers push demandon May 14, 2022
A look at the latest sales activity... The post Investing in California: Big-money buyers push demand appeared first on Decanter.
Wine Searcher News
- Bordeaux's Most Wanted Wineson May 17, 2022
As our search for the world's most popular wines nears its end, we visit one of the great regions.
- Big Split in French Wine Regionon May 15, 2022
Fitou and Corbières are set to leave the Languedoc wine trade body over an ongoing spat.
- Sonoma's Battle for the Vineyard Workerson May 14, 2022
After years of being under the radar, vineyard workers now have people clamoring to take their side.
- Bordeaux: The En Primeur Survival Guideon May 13, 2022
Just what does it take to get through Bordeaux's En Primeur campaign? Planning, determination and a healthy appetite.
- Aussie Vineyards Face Very Bad Yearon May 12, 2022
Australia's current woes should not be a surprise – they've been coming for a long time.
- The World's Most Wanted Cabernetson May 11, 2022
It's the world's most popular grape, but what is the world's most popular Cabernet Sauvignon?
- Restaurant Wine's New Revenue Streamon May 10, 2022
A desperate pandemic measure has helped many restaurants stay afloat and opened a new way to sell wine.
- Chile's Old Cabernet Vines Make Their Debuton May 9, 2022
Is this the oldest Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard in the world?
- Winemakers Lose Battle against Rail Lineon May 8, 2022
Railroad developments and naked wine lovers dominate this week's round-up of the news you might have missed.
- The World's Most Wanted Bordeaux Blendson May 7, 2022
It's the world's most popular wine blend, but – apart from Bordeaux – what are people looking for?