- Gérard Bertrand's Aigle Royal Chardonnay is one to watchon September 25, 2021
A view across vineyards just south of Limoux, not far from where Aigle Royal Chardonnay is made. This is a fine white wine with great potential, says Elizabeth Gabay MW... The post Gérard Bertrand's Aigle Royal Chardonnay is one to watch appeared first on Decanter.
- Champagne 2021 harvest: Picking nears end as growers weigh losseson September 24, 2021
Vineyards in Champagne How the harvest is looking on the ground... The post Champagne 2021 harvest: Picking nears end as growers weigh losses appeared first on Decanter.
- Best wine bars & restaurants in Niceon September 24, 2021
Nice, France From classic neighbourhood institutions to buzzy new bars... The post Best wine bars & restaurants in Nice appeared first on Decanter.
- Tradition meets innovation - Discovering Georgian wineon September 24, 2021
Promotional feature. The country of Georgia, in the Caucasus Mountains, is today in the spotlight of the world’s wine lovers. The post Tradition meets innovation - Discovering Georgian wine appeared first on Decanter.
- Oregon Chardonnay: top producers to know and wines to tryon September 24, 2021
Chardonnay is the secret weapon in Oregon’s Willamette Valley... The post Oregon Chardonnay: top producers to know and wines to try appeared first on Decanter.
- La Palma volcano causes trouble for wine producerson September 23, 2021
Sixty of La Palma’s 871ha of vineyards have been damaged by lava flow and ash... The post La Palma volcano causes trouble for wine producers appeared first on Decanter.
- Oregon Pinot Noir: top producers to know and wines to tryon September 23, 2021
The Oregon Pinot Noir names and wines you need to know… The post Oregon Pinot Noir: top producers to know and wines to try appeared first on Decanter.
- Château Quintus acquires Château Grand-Pontet in St-Emilionon September 22, 2021
Quintus becomes one of St-Emilion’s largest properties... The post Château Quintus acquires Château Grand-Pontet in St-Emilion appeared first on Decanter.
- Franciacorta: understanding the territoryon September 22, 2021
In association with Franciacorta... The post Franciacorta: understanding the territory appeared first on Decanter.
- Sotheby’s to launch wine auctions in Franceon September 22, 2021
Sotheby's in London Regular auctions will be held out of Bordeaux and Burgundy... The post Sotheby’s to launch wine auctions in France appeared first on Decanter.
Wine Searcher News
- California's Best Value Wineson September 25, 2021
California is like a wine lover's candy store – there's something for everyone if you know where to look.
- Seeing Straight Through Beer Googleson September 24, 2021
The recent story about the world's most Googled beer doesn't appear to add up.
- Oregon Vintage Beats the Heaton September 23, 2021
Despite an intense heatwave, the region's winemakers are excited about the 2021 vintage.
- The World's Best Value Champagneson September 22, 2021
If you think Champagne is only for celebrations and special occasions, think again.
- Rare Whiskeys Go Under the Hammeron September 21, 2021
Want some Pappy Van Winkle from before he got famous? Check out this auction.
- The Great Champagne Grape Thefton September 19, 2021
Worried you might have missed some vital wine news this week? Help is at hand.
- The World's Best Value Single Maltson September 18, 2021
Single malt sits at the top of the whiskey tree, especially when it comes to price.
- The 2021 Wine-Searcher Retailer Awardson September 17, 2021
It’s that time of year again, and Wine-Searcher's Retailer Awards are bigger and better than ever.
- California Finally Gets a "Normal" Vintageon September 16, 2021
After suffering drought, fire and pestilence, Northern California is finally enjoying a drama-free harvest – and growers are delighted.
- Buyers Look Beyond Napa Scores and Priceson September 15, 2021
When it comes to what actually sells, do scores really matter?