- Château Smith Haut Lafitte prepares to host King Charles IIIon September 20, 2023
King Charles III and Queen Camilla make their postponed state visit to France... The post Château Smith Haut Lafitte prepares to host King Charles III appeared first on Decanter.
- Best wine lists in South Africa revealedon September 20, 2023
Culture Wine Bar took the award for Best Medium-sized List. The results from the South African Star Wine List of the Year awards 2023... The post Best wine lists in South Africa revealed appeared first on Decanter.
- South America's new flying winemakers plus 12 wines to tryon September 20, 2023
Marcelo 'Reta' Retamal South America goes back to the future... The post South America's new flying winemakers plus 12 wines to try appeared first on Decanter.
- Perfect Pairings for mature Burgundyon September 20, 2023
Charles Curtis MW cooks up delicious dishes to pair with older vintages... The post Perfect Pairings for mature Burgundy appeared first on Decanter.
- Extra tickets released for DFWE London 2023on September 20, 2023
Experience some of the world's finest wines this November... The post Extra tickets released for DFWE London 2023 appeared first on Decanter.
- DWWA celebrates 20 years and record results in Chinaon September 19, 2023
Highlights from our DWWA awards ceremony and tasting in Changsha, China... The post DWWA celebrates 20 years and record results in China appeared first on Decanter.
- How to buy wine onlineon September 19, 2023
Expert advice on what to consider when buying wine online... The post How to buy wine online appeared first on Decanter.
- Regional profile: Condrieu plus 12 wines to seek outon September 19, 2023
Stéphane Montez of Domaine du Monteillet looks down on the bridge over the Rhône at Chavanay. Matt Walls on why these Viogniers inspire winemakers far and wide... The post Regional profile: Condrieu plus 12 wines to seek out appeared first on Decanter.
- Pinot Grigio delle Venezie DOC and Mexican food - spicing it upon September 18, 2023
A fascinating journey of flavours... The post Pinot Grigio delle Venezie DOC and Mexican food - spicing it up appeared first on Decanter.
- Harvest 2023 forecast for New York Stateon September 18, 2023
Matthew Spaccarelli of Fjord Vineyards. New York State looks to harvest 2023... The post Harvest 2023 forecast for New York State appeared first on Decanter.
Wine Searcher News
- Announcing Our 2023 Retailer Awardson September 19, 2023
- Napa's Cold New Realityon September 18, 2023
The long-protected Napa wine industry faces a chilly new political atmosphere.
- Europe's Vineyards Blow Hot and Coldon September 17, 2023
This week, we look at everything from the rising costs faced by cooperages to the latest battle faced by Sud de France wines, all the while dealing with some heavy weather.
- The World's Most Expensive Riojaon September 16, 2023
Rioja may be going through a rough time at the moment, but its price-to-quality ratio is hard to beat – even among its most expensive.
- Rioja's Civil Waron September 15, 2023
Spanish producers make a united stand in the fight against 'industrial' Rioja.
- Rhode Island's Small Win Opens a Bigger Caseon September 14, 2023
For out-of-state wine retail shipping advocates, a small legal victory in Rhode Island gives hope for bigger things.
- The World's Most Expensive Ginon September 13, 2023
In the world of spirits, Gin is the perennial oddity but it may, finally, be finding its groove.
- Oregon Vintage Faces Endgameon September 12, 2023
Although the weather gods have been kind so far, there are still a few weeks to go with everything to play for.
- The 2023 Champagne Harvest Reporton September 11, 2023
From low alcohol to issues with rot and ripening, Caroline Henry reports on this year's Champagne harvest.
- Basketball Stars Give Greek Wine the Midas Touchon September 10, 2023
This week, we look at everything from golf tournaments and Hellenic Wineries' starry new investors to pig farm woes in northern Spain and various troubles in southern and South West France.